Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Life

 I think today winter finally realized what spring was trying to do, and decided to give her a run for her money.  For nearly the first day this week, it's grey and coldish again.  The wind has been blowing all day and in general, it's not the most cheerful day outside.  However, inside, it's cozy and nice, and I don't even mind that I can't see the sun. I've had such a nice week, and it was good to stay inside today, doing some things that I haven't done in a while, writing on my blog being one of them!


 Ian and I checking out the library. It's only a ten minute walk from our house and packed with wonderful books!  I adore libraries!
  
This made me smile when I saw them together on the couch. :)


Last week, I walked to the closest Starbucks with Ian.  It's only about a 25 minute walk, which is the perfect length when the weather's not freezing! :)  

1 comment: