Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organizing: A Recommendation

Okay, I have to tell you about one of my FAVORITE blogs ever!  It's an organizing blog, with loads of amazing, inspiration ideas!  Seriously, I practically drool every time I read the latest post!
If you love organizing, if you love making things around you beautiful, you will Love this blog! :)
It's called IHeartOrganizing! 
Check it out, tell me what you think. :)

On that note, since reading this gal's blog on a regular basis, I've been even more inspired than ever to organize spaces in my home, and make things beautiful while I'm doing it!
I've been wanting to do something with Ian's toys ever since we moved in.  I had them in a few baskets for a while, not bad looking, but not super tidy either.
Today, I noticed we had this piece of furniture that I might be able to use for this purpose!  Sure enough, when I brought it inside, carried it upstairs, and put it in his room, it was perfect! :)

I have to confess, I did this (quietly) while Ian was sleeping. :P  I just couldn't wait until morning!
I know, it's the simple things in life.... :)


I don't have a specific "before" picture - another testimony to my impatience - but if you go here, you can see what it used to look like.  Not a huge change, but I just love the look of his toys all neatly sitting together on the shelf now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment