Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

A very happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you! I wanted to jot down a few things, in the few minutes left on this happy day. :)
Stephen brought these roses home for me, aren't they beautiful?! The first time he ever bought me red roses was the first time he came out to visit me when we were courting. :) There's something so special about red roses!
He also brought the delicious salt and vinegar chips (my total favorite!) and the chocolate, and.....the monkey. :) I have wanted a stuffed monkey for many, many years. Yes, there's a story behind that. No, I'm not going to tell it here. (If you really want to know, ask me sometime, and I'll tell you. :)
I hope you all had a wonderful day today, and that you were able to focus more on God's true love, than the world's fake version!

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up, does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails."
(1 Cor. 13:4-8a)

No comments:

Post a Comment